- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 5 hours ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 5 hours ago
- Video: 9th Grader Jayson Tatum Shines In Spring Circuit!Posted 5 hours ago
- A New 2013 Kentucky Recruiting Class VideoPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: NBA Draft prospect Nerlens Noel on the ESPN Car WashPosted 9 hours ago
- Kentucky Football RecruitingPosted 13 hours ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel Excited By Possibility Of Playing With Irving, CavaliersPosted 13 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel to Cavaliers; Goodwin to Suns in Mock DraftPosted 14 hours ago
- The Cleveland Cavaliers Win the NBA Draft LotteryPosted 1 day ago
- Nerlens Noel Ready for NBA Draft LotteryPosted 1 day ago
What Fan of the Week Contest? Oh that one.
Hello CAT FANS! As you can see we’ve been VERY BUSY here at HQ (can you tell by the picture?) to give you the freshest UK Wildcat News. Some stuff may not have been done as timely as we want them to. But we haven’t forgotten! Did you? We hope not. We’re still all about choosing the Fan of the Week. Our first week winner was Thomas Younce, remember him? And for the 2nd week, we’ve chosen Steven Murphy (watch out for an article about him, coming soon) who submitted his entry on Nov. 15.
We’ve had tremendous response for the “Be Fan of the Week and win SEC tickets” on the first week, but we need more entries! We don’t want those SEC tickets to go to waste!
Here’s what we’ll do, HELP US pick more fan of the week winners (and it could be you).
We would like for you to submit your best photos until 8PM ET of Thursday, December 6, 2012 through Facebook or Instagram. Yes, we will give you ONLY a few days – so you better hurry up.
On Friday, December 7, we will put all your fan photos on the website. They will be rated from 1-5 stars from fans everywhere! The entries will be up on the site all weekend for your army to vote. Tell your friends and family to visit the website and vote for you! You will be the “Wildcat Fan of the Week Fan Favorite”, how’s that? Voting will officially end on Monday 6AM ET.
The top 3 fans with the highest ratings win Fan of the Week for weeks 3 , 4, & 5 respectively. GO CATS!