- Video: Derrick Ansley ProfilePosted 10 hours ago
- Cavs Beat Writer Comes to Defense of Nerlens NoelPosted 10 hours ago
- Video: UK Commit Mike Edwards, Best Class in the NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Perry Central’s Justin Johnson and Braxton Beverly Ready for the Peach JamPosted 12 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Really is #1 in Rivals.com Team Recruiting Rankings NowPosted 1 day ago
- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 1 day ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 1 day ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 2 days ago
Vote for your Favorite Fan of the Week (Results)
The Results are In.
THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!
Congratulations to Fan of the Week Winners Weeks 3, 4, and 5!
WEEK #3: Serena Northern (Facebook)
WEEK #4: melissa0891 (Instagram)
WEEK #5: Brittany N. Loar (Facebook)
You will all be featured on Nation of Blue and get a chance to win SEC Tickets in the grand draw.
*Winners, please message us on Facebook with the following information:
1. Your favorite UK player of all time
2. Your favorite UK moment
Stay tuned for WEEK 6 FAN OF THE WEEK!
BTW if you’re curious, here are the Top 10 Results below -
Voting has officially been closed on Dec 10, 11:59 PM
Help Nation of Blue pick the Top 3 Winners for the Fan of the Week Contest! They will represent weeks 3,4, & 5 winners and will get a chance to win in the SEC Tickets raffle giveaway!
1. Pick your favorites from the images below and give them an awesome rating. The system will take only ONE rating per image per IP address so…
2. Tell all your friends and family to rate your photo to help your favorite fan win. You do want to win, right? AND SHARE THIS PAGE!
3. Voting ends on Monday, Dec 10 2012 at 11:59PM.
4. The top 3 photos with the highest ratings…WIN!
Here we go!
GO BACK TO GALLERY VIEW