- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 4 mins ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 1 hour ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 5 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 7 hours ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 9 hours ago
- Video: Neal Brown and 2013 ExpectationsPosted 10 hours ago
- Coaches Speak About SECPosted 11 hours ago
- Matt Elam Makes a Huge Jump in Latest Recruiting RankingsPosted 12 hours ago
- Fan Leaks Photo of the “Wildcat Code”Posted 13 hours ago
- Video: Wildcat Code Fight ClubPosted 13 hours ago
UK-Vanderbilt Game Designated for ESPN
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Kentucky-Vanderbilt men’s basketball game on Jan. 10, has been designated for ESPN at 9pm ET.
The game marks the conference opener for both schools and the first contest for both schools in eight days.
The Wildcats enter conference play with a 9-4 mark, including a 90-38 win over Eastern Michigan in their most recent outing.
The Commodores bring a 6-6 record into league play, including a 64-50 win over William & Mary, in their most recent outing.
Kentucky swept Vanderbilt in the regular season last year, but the Commodores beat the Wildcats in the SEC Tournament Championship. UK leads the all-time series, 136-45.