- Kentucky has Half of Slam All American TeamPosted 14 hours ago
- Marcus Lee Leads Deer Valley to First Volleyball State TitlePosted 15 hours ago
- Players that Improved Their Stock at Kentucky State AAUPosted 17 hours ago
- Kentucky State AAU RecapPosted 20 hours ago
- John Calipari is Ready for One and Done Rule to ChangePosted 22 hours ago
- ESPN Goes All-Access with Nerlens NoelPosted 22 hours ago
- Archie Goodwin Draft Combine InterviewPosted 23 hours ago
- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 2 days ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 3 days ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 3 days ago
Tyus Jones Hoping to Visit Kentucky Soon
The top point guard in the 2014 class is hoping to make a visit to Kentucky in the near future.
Tyus Jones talks about Kentucky and other teams recruiting him in his newly released entry into his USA Today recruiting diary.
Some of you may have heard that I cut my list down to eight schools. Right now I’m looking at Baylor, Duke, North Carolina, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Kansas and Kentucky.
I think it just got to a point where I just felt like these were the eight schools that had been on me the hardest and these were the schools where I could really envision myself playing. I don’t think I’ll be cutting anything else any time soon.
Cutting my list just makes it a little easier for me and my family so that’s why I decided to go ahead and do that now.
The next two schools that I’ll be trying to get down to are Kentucky and Kansas.
Those are the two that I haven’t been to yet so I really want to see the schools and experience the fans and everything. We’re working on some dates now, but nothing is set. When I figure that out I’ll definitely let you guys know.
Last week was an interesting week for me. I got a chance to talk to Coach K (Mike Krzyzewski), Coach (John) Calipari, Coach (Tubby) Smith and Coach (Tom) Izzo and had great talks with each of them. Coach K, Coach Cal and Coach Izzo all called me after their games last Tuesday so that was pretty interesting.