- The Cleveland Cavaliers Win the NBA Draft LotteryPosted 7 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel Ready for NBA Draft LotteryPosted 9 hours ago
- Dan Issel and Louie Dampier Talk UK BasketballPosted 10 hours ago
- Julius Mays Participating in 30 Team Draft Workout TomorrowPosted 11 hours ago
- Pelican Anthony Davis Ready for the NBA Draft LotteryPosted 13 hours ago
- SI.com says Archie Goodwin a “Loser” at NBA Draft CombinePosted 15 hours ago
- Three Kentucky Football 2014 Recruits in Rivals Top 250Posted 17 hours ago
- Eloy Vargas Rebounding His Way Back From Injury in the DominicanPosted 18 hours ago
- Video: Patrick Patterson Interview with KSTVPosted 20 hours ago
- NBA Draft Lottery Could Give Nerlens Noel #1 PickPosted 21 hours ago
Two Kentucky Football Players Dismissed for Violation of Team Rules
Mark Stoops isn’t messing around.
Mark May of the Cat’s Pause was the first to report that Marcus Caffey and Jonathan Reed have been dismissed for a violation of team rules.
Caffey was ineligible last season because of poor academic standing.
Jonathan Reed was a freshman defensive back that saw little to no action last season.
Mark Stoops is reportedly back in town to review T.J Johnson’s recent arrest.
There is definitely a new sheriff in Lexington for Kentucky Football.