- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 5 hours ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 18 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 1 day ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
Three Wildcats on NBA GMs Potential #1 Pick List
Nerlens Noel, Alex Poythress, and Archie Goodwin made the list of possible #1 picks in the 2013 NBA Draft by General Managers.
Cody Zeller (Indiana): 31 percent
Nerlens Noel (Kentucky): 23 percent
Alex Len (Maryland): 11 percent
Shabazz Muhammad (UCLA): 11 percent
Alex Poythress (Kentucky): 9 percent
Rudy Gobert (France): 6 percent
Tony Mitchell (North Texas): 3 percent
Archie Goodwin (Kentucky): 3 percent
Anthony Bennett (UNLV) – 3 percent
The main topic of this article though is that no one wants the #1 pick and many call this the weakest draft in some time.
I guess Kentucky’s team and the NBA Draft go hand and hand.