- Three Kentucky Football 2014 Recruits in Rivals Top 250Posted 43 mins ago
- Eloy Vargas Rebounding His Way Back From Injury in the DominicanPosted 2 hours ago
- Video: Patrick Patterson Interview with KSTVPosted 4 hours ago
- NBA Draft Lottery Could Give Nerlens Noel #1 PickPosted 5 hours ago
- Kentucky has Half of Slam All American TeamPosted 20 hours ago
- Marcus Lee Leads Deer Valley to First Volleyball State TitlePosted 22 hours ago
- Players that Improved Their Stock at Kentucky State AAUPosted 23 hours ago
- Kentucky State AAU RecapPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari is Ready for One and Done Rule to ChangePosted 1 day ago
- ESPN Goes All-Access with Nerlens NoelPosted 1 day ago
Ten Things to Expect at Friday’s Kentucky Wiffle Ball Extravaganza
John Calipari will continue to try and loosen up the team by playing wiffle ball Friday night before the game with Missouri.
The team played dodge ball Tuesday night vs. the coaching staff and Cal said last night that the staff would win Friday night.
Comedian Michael Rudolph has made a list of ten things to expect during Friday night’s wiffle ball extravaganza:
1. John Robic will call his shot to left field and Willie Cauley-Stein will not know who Babe Ruth is.
2. The entire gym will scream “SWING IT” when Sam Malone picks up a bat.
3. Nerlens limps to the plate and hits a HR to deep right field off Brian Long, who is dressed as Dennis Eckersley.
4. Archie Goodwin charges the mound.
5. John Calipari buys the entire team ice cream…not poop.
6. Anthony Davis makes a guest appearance and takes the 5th most swings.
7. Twany will Instagram a photo of pretty much the entire game.
8. Bob Knight unsuccessfully attempts to explain the “Ghost Man” rule for 6 hours.
9. Willie Cauley-Stein makes a great catch because he used to play football in high school when he was a wide receiver in high school playing football.
10. Mark Emmert determines that the game is in violation of the NCAA practice time limit and spokesman from DUKE denies the game ever took place.
You can follow Michael on twitter @MRudolphComedy.