- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 6 hours ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 19 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 1 day ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
Sting’s Son has Kentucky #1
Steve Jones of the Courier Journal is reporting one of the most awesome stories I have ever read.
Sting’s son could be playing football at Kentucky next season.
Texas junior-college tight end Steven Borden, who was an all-conference player this season for Kilgore Community College, just completed an official visit to the University of Kentucky and said the Wildcats are No. 1 on his list as he nears a decision in the coming days.
Borden, who is the the son of Steve Borden, better known as the pro wrestling legend Sting, has also taken an official visit to Texas Tech, where he had been recruited by new UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown.
Borden (6-3, 250), who has graduated from junior college, plans to sign with an NCAA Division I school on Wednesday. He said he gave thought to committing to UK over the weekend and consider the Wildcats his favorite.
I was wondering who that was watching the games from the rafters at Rupp Arena yesterday.