- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 4 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 5 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 8 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 12 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 14 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 17 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 17 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 18 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 1 day ago
Ryan Harrow Releases Statement
Ryan Harrow released a statement today via UK Athletics Media Relations. There’s not a lot here, but it shows that the athletics department had an understanding of the rumors being passed around by fans and clearly wanted to set the record straight.
Here’s Harrow’s statement..
I would like to thank my teammates, the UK coaching staff and administration along with the Big Blue Nation for their support over the last couple of weeks while I was out. I’m feeling much better and it felt really good to get back on the practice court with the guys today. Unfortunately, when I started feeling better, I had an issue to tend to with my family over the holiday break. Everything is good with that now and I’m excited about playing with my brothers again.