- Video: Rashad Vaughn Talks RecruitingPosted 4 hours ago
- Devin Booker says Trust is a Key Factor in Picking a SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Mike Edwards has Kentucky in His Top 6Posted 7 hours ago
- Mark Stoops Gets Another One from Ohio as Jarrett LaRubbio CommitsPosted 10 hours ago
- Video: Marquis Teague on Rookie SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- “Coach Cal has a big heart.” – Emmanuel MudiayPosted 12 hours ago
- Jodie Meeks Pursues Degree, Keeping His PromisePosted 21 hours ago
- Coach Cal Defends Derrick RosePosted 22 hours ago
- John Wall Accepts Invite for Team USA Mini-campPosted 23 hours ago
- Video: Coach John Calipari on Dakari JohnsonPosted 1 day ago
Report: Andrew Harrison will Suit Up for Travis Tonight
Andrew Harrison has been listed as a gametime decision tonight for Travis High School’s game with Archbiship Mitty on ESPN at 8pm.
Harrison has been out the last 3 games due to a leg injury, but it sounds like he is at least going to suit up tonight and possibly give it a go.
RCSSports.com is reporting the following:
Andrew Harrison (ranked #3 by ESPN.com) has missed each of those games with a leg injury, but has been receiving aggressive medical treatments over the past few days. I have confirmed he will suit up this evening, and will test the leg during pre game warm-ups. You guys know what that means, right? Heck yeah you do. It means the only way this kid isn’t on the court tonight – is if his leg falls off (no pun intended).
I would love to watch both Harrisons on the floor tonight, but I hope Andrew doesn’t rush back before everything is healed up.