- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 8 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 20 hours ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 21 hours ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 1 day ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 1 day ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel Draft Combine InterviewPosted 2 days ago
Preview Key Stats – Kentucky vs Ole Miss
ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan brings us a stats preview in preparation for tonight’s game against Ole Miss.
What Kentucky does best: Points in the Paint
Kentucky may not be the offensive juggernaut of recent memory (see the infographic above), but it averages 39.8 paint points per game this season, the most among Big Six conference teams. The Wildcats have scored the most paint points of any major conference team in the past two seasons.
Ole Miss may be a little susceptible to this. It has allowed at least 30 paint points in each of its past four home games.
Kentucky is shooting nearly 54 percent on 2-point field goals this season, the second-highest percentage in the SEC.
The Wildcats are 12-1 when they shoot at least 50 percent inside the 3-point line and are 1-5 when they shoot less than 50 percent.