- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 4 hours ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 17 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 1 day ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
Nerlens Noel Returns from Florida, No Update on Injury Severity
WLKY’s Keith Farmer tweeted this photo of Nerlens Noel, crutches in both hands, getting off the bus last night from Florida. There are no updates yet regarding the severity of his injury.
UK’s Nerlens Noel getting off the bus on the return trip to Florida where he injured his left knee. Taken by WLEX. twitter.com/WLKYKeithFarme…
— Keith Farmer (@WLKYKeithFarmer) February 13, 2013
Good news! ESPN tweets X-rays came out negative for fracture, we will continue to wait for the MRI results.
Some good news for Kentucky: X-rays show no break or fracture for Nerlens Noel. Still waiting on an MRI today, per @espnandykatz.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 13, 2013
Keep in mind that the MRI is the key thing to determine any kind of structural damage to Noel’s knee. But at least X-rays were negative.
— Andy Katz (@ESPNAndyKatz) February 13, 2013