- Video: First Take Backstage – Coach John CalipariPosted 12 mins ago
- Video: Coach Cal at Nets Draft Combine, Talks About Julius MaysPosted 1 hour ago
- Video: Q & A with Marquis TeaguePosted 2 hours ago
- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 10 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 10 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 16 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 17 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 19 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 22 hours ago
Nerlens Noel is SEC Freshman of the Week… again and again! (4th week)
That’s right, Nerlens Noel is again chosen as SEC Freshman of the Week. He has been chosen 4 weeks in a row!
Kentucky’s Nerlens Noel, a 6-foot-10, 244-pound freshman forward from Everett, Mass., was named SEC Freshman of the Week after averaging 10 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks in wins over South Carolina and Auburn. Noel helped lead UK to a pair of wins at home this week to run the Wildcats’ winning streak to five games. Noel logged double-doubles in both outings and has now put together a career-long three-game double-double streak. Noel had 10 points and 10 boards in a win over South Carolina to couple with five blocks. Against Auburn, he logged 10 points on a career-best 8-for-13 day at the line to go along with a game-high 12 rebounds. He continued his streak of at least one block in every game this season.
Congratulations Nerlens, you deserve it!