- Kentucky Football Really is #1 in Rivals.com Team Recruiting Rankings NowPosted 10 hours ago
- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 11 hours ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 12 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 16 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 18 hours ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Neal Brown and 2013 ExpectationsPosted 22 hours ago
- Coaches Speak About SECPosted 22 hours ago
- Matt Elam Makes a Huge Jump in Latest Recruiting RankingsPosted 23 hours ago
- Fan Leaks Photo of the “Wildcat Code”Posted 1 day ago
NCAA “throwing the book” at Clint Hurtt
Clint Hurt, ESPN’s recruiter of the year for 2011, is in trouble with the NCAA. If we remember the Louisville associate head coach, defensive line coach and recruiting coordinator was involved in a scandal last year which resulted to Nevin Shapiro behind bars and the NCAA serving some heavy penalty to the Miami Hurricanes. With these accusations, Charles Strong still assured Hurtt of job security back in Louisville. Will this change as NCAA is finally “throwing the book” at Clint Hurt?
Hurtt is in the spotlight once again as people involved in the Miami scandal is pointing to him playing the major role in making sure recruits go to the parties. This accusation is all about Hurtt hosting these parties for recruits, and receiving money from Shapiro. This is going to be interesting, we can almost be sure he is going to be unemployed soon.