- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 2 hours ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 14 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 1 day ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
Miami Heat Releases Josh Harrellson
The Miami Heat announce today that they have waived Kentucky’s Josh Harrellson.
Harrellson tweeted this earlier today.
— Josh Harrellson (@BigJorts55) January 7, 2013
It doesn’t sound like Jorts has regretted his stay at Miami though as he spoke about his time with the defending champs.
“A total transformation. From my first tryout here in August, I’ve lost 32 pounds and eight percent body fat.”
Today was the deadline for NBA teams to release players with non-guaranteed contracts, otherwise those contracts would become guaranteed for the balance of the season.