- Video: Coach Cal at Nets Draft Combine, Talks About Julius MaysPosted 50 mins ago
- Video: Q & A with Marquis TeaguePosted 1 hour ago
- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 9 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 9 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 16 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 16 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 18 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 21 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 22 hours ago
Marquis Teague and His Two Right Shoes
Marquis Teague hasn’t had a chance to play a whole lot for the Chicago Bulls so far this season, but that doesn’t mean he is hanging his head.
Of course, if he had been hanging his head, he would have probably noticed that he was wearing 2 right shoes.
Teague’s teammate Nate Robinson made sure to point this out about the former Kentucky point guard he calls StevieJ.
— Nate Robinson (@nate_robinson) November 15, 2012
Also important to mention is the shoes aren’t the same either…you think Marquis was running late this morning?