- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 8 hours ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 8 hours ago
- Video: 9th Grader Jayson Tatum Shines In Spring Circuit!Posted 9 hours ago
- A New 2013 Kentucky Recruiting Class VideoPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: NBA Draft prospect Nerlens Noel on the ESPN Car WashPosted 13 hours ago
- Kentucky Football RecruitingPosted 16 hours ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel Excited By Possibility Of Playing With Irving, CavaliersPosted 16 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel to Cavaliers; Goodwin to Suns in Mock DraftPosted 17 hours ago
- The Cleveland Cavaliers Win the NBA Draft LotteryPosted 1 day ago
- Nerlens Noel Ready for NBA Draft LotteryPosted 1 day ago
Marcus Lee Stocks are on the Rise
According to KentuckySports, Marcus Lee stocks are on the rise. Do we agree?
Marcus Lee, a Kentucky signee, moved up 18 spots in the latest Scout.com ranking, a big jump landing him on the 21st spot overall. The question on everyone’s mind is will he be moving up some more. He averages 18 points, 20 rebounds, and 7 blocks per game for De4er Valley this season. He had a similar average when he was a junior, consistent stats or getting even better.
“He’s really talented,” Daniels told the Herald-Leader. “I think he can impact the game on the defensive end and impact the game with his ability to rebound. I think those are probably the things that really spurred his move.”
Daniels said the fact that Lee has achieved five-star status despite a limited offensive game only shows how good he can be.
“I think he’s showed some signs that (his offense) can be improved and get better down the road,” Daniels said. “I still think that’s the biggest area for improvement for him. I don’t think he’s a guy right now that you throw the ball to on the block and say, ‘Go score me a bucket.’