- Video: Rashad Vaughn Talks RecruitingPosted 4 hours ago
- Devin Booker says Trust is a Key Factor in Picking a SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Mike Edwards has Kentucky in His Top 6Posted 6 hours ago
- Mark Stoops Gets Another One from Ohio as Jarrett LaRubbio CommitsPosted 10 hours ago
- Video: Marquis Teague on Rookie SeasonPosted 11 hours ago
- “Coach Cal has a big heart.” – Emmanuel MudiayPosted 12 hours ago
- Jodie Meeks Pursues Degree, Keeping His PromisePosted 20 hours ago
- Coach Cal Defends Derrick RosePosted 22 hours ago
- John Wall Accepts Invite for Team USA Mini-campPosted 22 hours ago
- Video: Coach John Calipari on Dakari JohnsonPosted 1 day ago
Marcus Lattimore’s Gruesome Injury
South Carolina running back, Marcus Lattimore, suffered a gruesome injury to the knee yesterday. You may remember Lattimore as the running back who UK couldn’t seem to tackle during the second half. He’s also the running back that was out of the game (hurt) when UK beat USC a couple of years ago.
Lattimore was considered by many to be the best running back in the SEC. It’s a shame to see his season end with this type of injury. We hope he’s well enough to recover and take a shot at the NFL.
Please be advised that the injury in this video is not for the squeamish.
In my opinion, these types of tackles should be illegal in both college and the NFL. There’s nothing skillful about throwing your body into the legs of the offensive player. If the offensive player’s legs are not free to be knocked out from under him, it’s an injury waiting to happen. And most likely it’s one that will end someone’s career.