- Video: Derrick Ansley ProfilePosted 11 hours ago
- Cavs Beat Writer Comes to Defense of Nerlens NoelPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: UK Commit Mike Edwards, Best Class in the NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Perry Central’s Justin Johnson and Braxton Beverly Ready for the Peach JamPosted 13 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Really is #1 in Rivals.com Team Recruiting Rankings NowPosted 1 day ago
- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 1 day ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 1 day ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 2 days ago
Kentucky Women’s Tennis Travels to Tulane
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The University of Kentucky women’s tennis team will travel to face No. 59 Tulane Saturday morning at the City Park Pepsi Center in New Orleans. The match will begin at 9 a.m. CT.
The Wildcats are 3-1 entering this weekend’s contest, after falling 4-3 to Penn State on Sunday. Kentucky opened the match by clinching the doubles point before quickly tallying a singles point to go up 2-0. Penn State stormed back to take a 3-2 lead before Kentucky tied it back up at 3-3. The Nittany Lions clinched the match with a three-set win in the No. 5 singles slot.
Freshman Nadia Ravita is 4-0 on the year in the No. 1 singles slot. Ranked No. 78, Ravita knocked off No. 27 Petra Januskova of Penn State in two sets, 6-3, 6-1.
Sophomore Stephanie Fox improved her singles record to 4-0 with a 6-1, 6-1 win over Katherine Whiteaway of Penn State.
Tulane recently dropped a midweek bout with LSU 4-2 to drop the Green Wave to 2-2 on the year. Prior to falling to LSU, Tulane had won back-to-back matches over Akron (4-1) and SMU (4-3).