- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 13 mins ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 4 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 7 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 7 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 9 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 12 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 12 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 14 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 1 day ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 1 day ago
Kentucky, Is it time for a new Slogan?
Kentucky best known for horse racing, bourbon and college basketball.
Advertising professionals and Kentucky natives Griffin VanMeter and Whit Hiler want the state to replace its current slogan, Unbridled Spirit, with — Kentucky Kicks Ass.
“Go ahead and Google ‘unbridled spirit’ and you know what you come up with? Horseback riding lessons — in San Antonio,” VanMeter says in the video.
Featured on NPR.