- Video: Patrick Patterson Interview with KSTVPosted 1 hour ago
- NBA Draft Lottery Could Give Nerlens Noel #1 PickPosted 2 hours ago
- Kentucky has Half of Slam All American TeamPosted 17 hours ago
- Marcus Lee Leads Deer Valley to First Volleyball State TitlePosted 19 hours ago
- Players that Improved Their Stock at Kentucky State AAUPosted 20 hours ago
- Kentucky State AAU RecapPosted 23 hours ago
- John Calipari is Ready for One and Done Rule to ChangePosted 1 day ago
- ESPN Goes All-Access with Nerlens NoelPosted 1 day ago
- Archie Goodwin Draft Combine InterviewPosted 1 day ago
- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 2 days ago
Kentucky Football Recruiting Off to a Quick Start
As quick as defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot and offensive coordinator Neal Brown were hired at Kentucky, they have been hitting the recruiting trail hard and it sounds like things are heating up.
Here are several names to get familiar with up until signing day:
Jason Hatcher, Trinity, 2013 defensive end- It has been reported that the 4-star USC commit will visit Kentucky since Mark Stoops has become head coach.. Hatcher didn’t consider Kentucky with Joker Phillips as head coach.
James Quick, Trinity, 2013 wide receiver- Plans to visit Kentucky and make his announcement during the Jan. 5 U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio.
Ryan Timmons, Franklin County, 2013 wide receiver- Plans on visiting Kentucky as soon as this Saturday and is a high priority for the UK coaching staff displayed by Eliot visiting him the day he was hired.
D.J. Gillins, Eagle’s View Academy(Fla), 2014 dual threat quarterback- Gillins is one of the top quarterbacks in the country and was committed to Texas Tech with Neal Brown and Chad Scott as the ones credited with getting the commitment. It has been reported that Kentucky has officially offered him.
I am sure there are more names that will become priorities but these are the ones sticking out right now and would make a sudden impact for Mark Stoops and his staff on the recruiting trail.