- Video: Rashad Vaughn Talks RecruitingPosted 2 hours ago
- Devin Booker says Trust is a Key Factor in Picking a SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Mike Edwards has Kentucky in His Top 6Posted 4 hours ago
- Mark Stoops Gets Another One from Ohio as Jarrett LaRubbio CommitsPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: Marquis Teague on Rookie SeasonPosted 9 hours ago
- “Coach Cal has a big heart.” – Emmanuel MudiayPosted 10 hours ago
- Jodie Meeks Pursues Degree, Keeping His PromisePosted 18 hours ago
- Coach Cal Defends Derrick RosePosted 20 hours ago
- John Wall Accepts Invite for Team USA Mini-campPosted 20 hours ago
- Video: Coach John Calipari on Dakari JohnsonPosted 1 day ago
Karl Towns will Announce His College Tomorrow Morning
The top 2015 recruit in the country, Karl Towns, will announce his college decision in the morning and from what it sounds like it can’t come soon enough.
“It’s not my thing,” said Towns, a sophomore at St. Joseph (Metuchen, N.J.). “I’m just a little different. I don’t like all of the attention all the time. It’s obviously early for me, but when the coaches can start calling and things like that I know it’ll get way crazier. I just want to end it before it starts.”
Towns will do that Tuesday at 10 a.m. ET when he announces what college he plans to attend on a local TV station.
Towns will decide between Kentucky, Michigan State, Indiana, Duke, Rutgers, Florida, N.C. State and Seton Hall.
“At this point, I just have no idea where I want to go,” Towns said. “My parents ask me every day if I think I know and I always go back and forth with it. I honestly think I’ll know the morning of the decision. All I know is that it’s time.”
I am sure he is trying to keep his decision a secret, but in my opinion, if he doesn’t pick Kentucky in the morning someone has taken over his body and will say another school.
Here is how hard Karl Towns is working towards the next level: