- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 4 mins ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 26 mins ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 3 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 5 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 6 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 7 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 23 hours ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 23 hours ago
- Video: 9th Grader Jayson Tatum Shines In Spring Circuit!Posted 24 hours ago
- A New 2013 Kentucky Recruiting Class VideoPosted 1 day ago
K-Fund Lists Renovation Plans for Commonwealth Stadium
The University of Kentucky K-Fund has released on their website the plan for renovations to Commonwealth Stadium in attempt to raise money for the projects.
The list calls for many positive improvements, including the much maligned recruiting room.
Spectator driven improvements (i.e. improved concessions, restrooms, video boards, and security)
Multi-purpose recruiting room in East end zone (Field House end)
Add 10 to 15 suites, one for Presidential use to seat 100-150 patrons.
Add 2,000 to 2,500 club seats
New press facilities
New team store
New full service kitchen
Improve the UK brand at Commonwealth Stadium
Maintain, or slightly reduce, seating capacity while increasing the value of the remaining seats.
The site says all of these plans will cost close to $125 million dollars and help is needed from donations.
All of those people out there that have cried about Commonwealth Stadium, it is time to put your money where your mouth is…Give Blue…or green in this situation.