- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 14 hours ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 1 day ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 2 days ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 3 days ago
Julius Randle’s Mother Says Kentucky’s Red Velvet Cake is the Best
Carolyn Kyles, the mother of 5 star recruit Julius Randle, loves red velvet cake.
Every coach that has visited Randle has brought her favorite cake to hopefully sweeten the chances of landing the top forward in the country.
Interesting enough, she says Kentucky’s is the best so far.
“All of the coaches know that red velvet cake is my favorite,” Kyles said. “They talk about it more than me. I would have to say that Kentucky has had the best cake so far, but I’m looking forward to trying the red velvet cake at N.C. State this weekend. They say theirs is great!”
If you were to ask me to guess who Kentucky’s last recruit would be, I am going with Julius Randle.