- Kentucky Football Really is #1 in Rivals.com Team Recruiting Rankings NowPosted 9 hours ago
- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 10 hours ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 11 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 15 hours ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 17 hours ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 19 hours ago
- Video: Neal Brown and 2013 ExpectationsPosted 20 hours ago
- Coaches Speak About SECPosted 21 hours ago
- Matt Elam Makes a Huge Jump in Latest Recruiting RankingsPosted 22 hours ago
- Fan Leaks Photo of the “Wildcat Code”Posted 23 hours ago
Julius Randle Out with Fractured Foot
One of the top Kentucky recruits left on the list for 2013 will be sidelined for 3 months with a fractured foot.
Randle is scheduled to have surgery on his foot Tuesday that he suffered this past Saturday in the Thanksgiving Hoopfest.
Jason Jordan of USA Today spoke with Randle’s mother and she spoke about the injury.
“It’s a minor setback, but Julius is a fighter,” Kyles said. “We’ve already begun to set up rehabilitation for him and he’s a naturally a little down now, but he’ll be back before you know it. We’re just staying positive about everything. We know he’ll come back stronger than ever.”
Julius Randle has a list of Kentucky, North Carolina State, Texas, Florida, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
Randle could possibly be back by the postseason all star tournaments(i.e. McDonald’s All American games), but it looks like his senior high school season is over.