- Archie Goodwin Draft Combine InterviewPosted 2 mins ago
- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 1 day ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 2 days ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 2 days ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 3 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 3 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 3 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 3 days ago
John Calipari Possibly Watching Andrew Wiggins this Saturday
John Calipari might or might not watch Andrew Wiggins this weekend at Boyd County High School.
Rob Fulford recently spoke to the Herald-Dispatch in Huntington and said he was going to be in attendance.
That includes Kentucky head coach John Calipari, who has a vested interest in the game. Calipari and his staff are expected to make the trip Saturday following an afternoon home game with Lipscomb, Fulford said.
Well, that was Tuesday, and this was Thursday:
Kentucky coach John Calipari may watch Wiggins this weekend at Boyd County High in Cannonsburg, Ky.
“I’m not sure,” Fulford said, adding that assistant Orlando Antigua had texted him asking what time the games were.
The 6-foot-8 Wiggins is considering Kentucky, Florida State, North Carolina, Kansas, Ohio State and Syracuse.
As reported here yesterday, he will take officials to the first four schools mentioned above, and the fifth is unclear. He visited FSU last week on his first official with his parents.
I guess we will have to wait and see if Cal shows up or not, but my guess there is a good chance at least one if not all of the coaching staff will be at the last game that Andrew Wiggins plays in Kentucky this season.