- SI.com says Archie Goodwin a “Loser” at NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 hours ago
- Three Kentucky Football 2014 Recruits in Rivals Top 250Posted 3 hours ago
- Eloy Vargas Rebounding His Way Back From Injury in the DominicanPosted 4 hours ago
- Video: Patrick Patterson Interview with KSTVPosted 6 hours ago
- NBA Draft Lottery Could Give Nerlens Noel #1 PickPosted 7 hours ago
- Kentucky has Half of Slam All American TeamPosted 22 hours ago
- Marcus Lee Leads Deer Valley to First Volleyball State TitlePosted 24 hours ago
- Players that Improved Their Stock at Kentucky State AAUPosted 1 day ago
- Kentucky State AAU RecapPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari is Ready for One and Done Rule to ChangePosted 1 day ago
Is Texas-A&M a trap game?
Matt Overing of b/r came out with an article yesterday about what other people expect about the game on Saturday.
So, on Feb. 2, the Wildcats are expected to continue their ascent to the top of the SEC. Expectations are that the Wildcats will defeat Texas A&M and build on their quality road win at Ole Miss.
But will they?
These are the same expectations expressed before the Alabama letdown. Texas A&M is another expected road win, and the Aggies have been trending downward (1-4) ever since their win in Rupp Arena.
Elston Turner is averaging 10.2 points per game after his 40-point outburst.
And Kentucky has finally shown they can beat a high-quality team on the road.
Can the Wildcats improve upon their road win at Ole Miss? Or will there be another Alabama-like letdown?