- Video: Derrick Ansley ProfilePosted 10 hours ago
- Cavs Beat Writer Comes to Defense of Nerlens NoelPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: UK Commit Mike Edwards, Best Class in the NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Perry Central’s Justin Johnson and Braxton Beverly Ready for the Peach JamPosted 13 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Really is #1 in Rivals.com Team Recruiting Rankings NowPosted 1 day ago
- Derrick Kelly Commits to Play Football at KentuckyPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari to be Inducted into New England Basketball Hall of FamePosted 1 day ago
- Kentucky Football Adds Twins to 2014 Class by Way of TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Nerlens Noel Still Favorite to Be #1 Pick According to SI.comPosted 1 day ago
- Henry Clay’s Christen Cunningham and Jordan Green Adjusting to New RolesPosted 2 days ago
Has Kentucky Fell Off the List with Julius Randle?
Could Julius Randle have moved on from Kentucky?
Jeff Borzello of CBS Sports ran an Early Signing Day Live Blog and had interesting comments when asked about Julius Randle’s recruitment.
11:32 a.m.: From @UKsportsBigMarv: Which of the three is UK most likely to land in your opinion, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Dakari Johnson?
Interesting question. I think Florida and Texas have the lead for Randle, with schools like North Carolina State attempting to make up ground. Aaron Gordon has Washington and Arizona ahead of the pack. That leaves Dakari Johnson, who is still making headway in his recruitment. Florida and Syracuse have the early lead, but there’s a long way to go. Can Calipari make a move?
Naming 3 schools with no Kentucky makes you wonder if Calipari knows Andrew Wiggins will finish out his 2013 class.
Of course, you never know, Cal might get 2 more.