- Three Kentucky Football 2014 Recruits in Rivals Top 250Posted 9 mins ago
- Eloy Vargas Rebounding His Way Back From Injury in the DominicanPosted 1 hour ago
- Video: Patrick Patterson Interview with KSTVPosted 4 hours ago
- NBA Draft Lottery Could Give Nerlens Noel #1 PickPosted 4 hours ago
- Kentucky has Half of Slam All American TeamPosted 20 hours ago
- Marcus Lee Leads Deer Valley to First Volleyball State TitlePosted 21 hours ago
- Players that Improved Their Stock at Kentucky State AAUPosted 23 hours ago
- Kentucky State AAU RecapPosted 1 day ago
- John Calipari is Ready for One and Done Rule to ChangePosted 1 day ago
- ESPN Goes All-Access with Nerlens NoelPosted 1 day ago
DeMarcus Cousins Suspended Indefinitely by Sacramento Kings
Another game, another incident for former Kentucky Wildcat DeMarcus Cousins.
Cousins had a run in with his coach last night during the Kings game with the Los Angeles Clippers and did not return from the locker room after halftime.
Keith Smart elaborated on the incident after the game.
Following a verbal altercation with his head coach at the end of the first quarter, Cousins was benched in the second half for what Smart deemed “conduct detrimental to the team”.
“We’re trying to set a standard for all of our players,” Smart told a group of hungry reporters following the loss to the Clippers. ”And all of our guys that are here (know that). And when guys don’t fall in line to that, we’ve got to move on, we’ve got to move forward.”
The Sacramento Kings have taken action today and Cousins will not be playing for a lot longer than just the second half last night:
Sacramento Kings announce they’ve suspended DeMarcus Cousins “indefinitely for unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team.”
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) December 22, 2012
I am sure most Kentucky fans would love to see DeMarcus Cousins succeed, but until he straightens out his attitude and do the right things to succeed, it makes one wonder if he ever will.