- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 6 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 6 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 13 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 13 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 15 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 18 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 18 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 19 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 1 day ago
DeMarcus Cousins asks for prayers, not happy
Pray for me …
— demarcus cousins(@boogiecousins) January 29, 2013
DeMarcus Cousins didn’t play the entire fourth quarter against the Wizards on Monday, he played only 26 minutes total. He said he’s not too happy about how things have gone lately but he won’t come out either and say who he is not happy with.
While he hasn’t actually said what he is upset about, opinions point to his adjustment process as a young player – who needs to learn to adjust to the adjustments that teams make against him.