- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 5 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 6 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 12 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 13 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 15 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 18 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 18 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 19 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 1 day ago
DeAndre Liggins and Josh Harrellson Make the Cut
It has been good news today for former Kentucky Wildcats as DeAndre Liggins and Josh Harrellson have both made their respective team’s 15 man rosters.
DeAndre was in a battle fr the 15th spot with several others, including Daniel Orton, but a great preseason pushed Liggins to the Thunder’s final spot.
The Oklahoma City Thunder waived Andy Rautins, Daniel Orton and Hollis Thompson today meaning that DeAndre Liggins has won the team’s final roster spot.
Liggins definitely earned this as he did not come into training camp and preseason necessarily as the favorite. The spot was up for grabs and Liggins was impressive enough to earn the spot.
Josh Harrellson also won the battle for the final roster spot with the Miami Heat.
The Miami Heat on Saturday waived guard Garrett Temple, trimming their roster to 15 players.
Temple, guard Terrel Harris and center Josh Harrellson were believed to be competing for the final roster spot. Temple appeared in six games, averaging 4.5 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists after being signed Sept. 13.
Congratulations to both DeAndre and Josh!!