- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 5 mins ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 29 mins ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 2 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 18 hours ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 18 hours ago
- Video: 9th Grader Jayson Tatum Shines In Spring Circuit!Posted 18 hours ago
- A New 2013 Kentucky Recruiting Class VideoPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: NBA Draft prospect Nerlens Noel on the ESPN Car WashPosted 22 hours ago
- Kentucky Football RecruitingPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel Excited By Possibility Of Playing With Irving, CavaliersPosted 1 day ago
College Predictions for Remaining 2013 Prospects
Three of the best high school seniors still haven’t made a college decision yet. Herald-Leader polled 6 national recruiting writers and these are their predictions.
Andrew Wiggins – Florida State (5 out of 6 voted for Florida State, only one predicted Kentucky)
Julius Randle – Kansas? (3 out of 6 voted Kansas, 2 for Kentucky, and only one voted Texas)
Aaron Gordon – Arizona (4 out of 6 predicted Arizona, 1 predicted Washington, and one voted Kentucky)
Find out the identities of the polled recruiting writers and their predictions here.
Who will pick Kentucky?
- Andrew Wiggins (39%, 499 Votes)
- Julius Randle (32%, 406 Votes)
- None (15%, 189 Votes)
- All of them (11%, 140 Votes)
- Aaron Gordon (3%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,270