- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 6 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 7 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 9 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 12 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 12 hours ago
- John Calipari Hopes Cleveland Drafts Nerlens NoelPosted 13 hours ago
- Incoming Kentucky Freshman Are Ready to Get StartedPosted 1 day ago
- Poll: Which Kentucky Program Are You More Excited About?Posted 1 day ago
- Video: 9th Grader Jayson Tatum Shines In Spring Circuit!Posted 1 day ago
Chris Paul Injury, Bledsoe Starts
Chris Paul injured himself again, re-bruised his right kneecap. Already missing 4 games, her will have to sit out 2 more games for the Clippers. We hope he recovers soon from this injury.
“Chris is going to be out. Hopefully we get him back soon, but other guys have got to step up. It’s a day-to-day thing. How long, I don’t know. But I don’t want to bring him back and then he’s out again like this time. So we’ll be as cautious as possible and try to work through it,” Vinny Del Negro tells the LA Times.
When the Clippers play next, and Paul injured, Eric Bledsoe will likely be the incumbent floor general. The former Wildcat is surely having a great season.
See an amazing block by Eric Bledsoe earlier this month.