- Video: Marquis Teague on Rookie SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- “Coach Cal has a big heart.” – Emmanuel MudiayPosted 2 hours ago
- Jodie Meeks Pursues Degree, Keeping His PromisePosted 11 hours ago
- Coach Cal Defends Derrick RosePosted 12 hours ago
- John Wall Accepts Invite for Team USA Mini-campPosted 13 hours ago
- Video: Coach John Calipari on Dakari JohnsonPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Lessons from Mark Stoops’ First Spring as UK Head CoachPosted 21 hours ago
- UK Football Target Vincent Jackson Gets Offer, Looking for BBN Love?Posted 24 hours ago
- Video: First Take Backstage – Coach John CalipariPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal at Nets Draft Combine, Talks About Julius MaysPosted 1 day ago
Bill Curry Lip Sync’s “Sun Glasses At Night”
As the new head coach at Georgia State, Bill Curry is willing to do anything to get fans excited about the program. Curry is mostly known by UK fans as the coach who refused to play Tim Couch his freshman year. That decision didn’t sit well with fans and ultimately helped send Curry packing. Now it seems the former UK Head FB Coach has taken a new approach to coaching and marketing/branding his program.
Here’s his latest attempt to build excitement around Georgia State football. For the first night home game, Georgia State is offering free food, shutter shades, and a glow in the dark t-shirt.
Hmmmm…. Maybe Joker should give this a try? I just hope we don’t need them to watch the defense tonight against WKU.