- Coaches Calipari and Stoops Hanging OutPosted 1 hour ago
- Dominique Hawkins Day Proclaimed!Posted 14 hours ago
- Twany Beckham Wrote A Book, Cal ProofreadsPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Twany Beckham on KSTV, Talks Career, Next SeasonPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Coach Cal Encourages Players to Get EducationPosted 1 day ago
- Darius Miller Coming Home to Hold Basketball CampsPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Coach Calipari, UK to play FUS BaronsPosted 2 days ago
- Aaron Harrison, Mr. Basketball State of TexasPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Nerlens Noel At NBA Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
- Video: Archie Goodwin Draft CombinePosted 2 days ago
Daniel Orton Hurt Again
Daniel Orton can’t win for losing. Looks like Orton has injured his knee again and has left the Developmental League. This from Fanhouse.com
Rookie center [URL="http://nba.fanhouse.com/players/daniel-orton/4760"][COLOR=#027fb5]Daniel Orton[/COLOR][/URL] is back in Orlando after just two games in the [URL="http://nba.fanhouse.com/nbadleague/"][COLOR=#027fb5]NBA’s Development League[/COLOR][/URL], but that’s not a good thing.
Orton injured his troublesome left knee again — the one that made him drop to the end of the first round in last June’s NBA Draft — Saturday night for the New Mexico Thunderbirds.
Since he was drafted after just one season at Kentucky, Orton has spent his time with the [URL="http://nba.fanhouse.com/team/magic"][COLOR=#027fb5]Magic[/COLOR][/URL] trying to strength that left knee, which caused him to miss his senior year of high school after surgery.
He has yet to appear for the Magic beyond summer league play.
“It is what it is,” said Magic general manager Otis Smith Monday. “He was actually starting to play well.”
Orton will be examined by the Magic’s medical staff later in the day and is scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday.