- Video: Coach Cal at Nets Draft Combine, Talks About Julius MaysPosted 22 mins ago
- Video: Q & A with Marquis TeaguePosted 52 mins ago
- Video: Cauley-Stein, One of the Better Players Coach Cal Has CoachedPosted 8 hours ago
- Coach Cal on Julius Mays’ Workout for NBAPosted 9 hours ago
- Kentucky Football Moves Up In Recruiting RankingsPosted 12 hours ago
- Anthony Davis Invited to Team USA Mini CampPosted 15 hours ago
- Video: Kid asks Marquis Teague “Did you get dunked on by LeBron James?”Posted 16 hours ago
- Athlon SEC Snapshot has Kentucky #1Posted 18 hours ago
- Video: This is My KentuckyPosted 21 hours ago
- John Calipari is Watching Julius MaysPosted 21 hours ago
3-Star CB Justin Coleman Chooses Tennessee Over UK
[B]Justin Coleman[/B], a 3-star cornerback from Brunswick (Ga.) High School, [B]has given a commitment to Tennessee.[/B]
Coleman was down to the Vols and Kentucky and says he was unsure of where he would go until yesterday morning.
“Basically, it was even with Kentucky,” he said. “But what made (Tennessee) stand out were the environment and the tradition they have up there. I thought they had what I wanted and needed.”
To the dismay of Wildcat fans, he added, “I like the ‘Rocky Top’ song.”
Coleman is a 5-11, 175-pound cornerback. As a member of the 2011 recruiting class, he cannot sign a letter-of-intent until February.